Terms and Conditions of Use of Delaney’s Florist Website
Access to this Website and the use of information on it is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You should carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Use. By proceeding further, you will be deemed to have accepted them.
- All products as depicted on this website (may vary from time to time) are available almost everywhere in the UK, Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man - or as otherwise directed. Certain product ranges are available in selected delivery areas only.
- Certain flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
- Some flower and plant products may be harmful or poisonous, if you require further information before submitting an order please contact the Customer Contact Centre.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
- All Finishing Touch items are to enhance your flower order and cannot be purchased seperately.
- If we are unable to offer Finishing Touch items with products ordered from selected ranges, you will be notified by email, upon receipt of your order.
- Products are delivered next day unless other delivery date or service is selected.
- Prices listed within the Interflora Service are valid for a maximum of 14 days of submitting your purchase form.
- Prices include VAT for deliveries within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands.
- Except where stated product prices exclude Interflora Delivery.
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards.
- By clicking on the 'check out' button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
- We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of sixteen (16) years.
- Except where stated, Standard Delivery is next day, and a charge of €10.95 will be applicable within the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to by Delaney’s Florist or the Interflora network, you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your order.
- Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas.
- We will advise you of the first available delivery date for your chosen item when you place your order.
- Delivery Services - Should you require your delivery to be made within a specific time period we are able to offer the following delivery services. Please note some services are subject to availability. We will advise you of services available at the time of placing your order:
- Same day delivery is at a charge of €10.95 (except where noted).
- Next day and future delivery is at a charge of €10.95 (except where noted)
- Delivery is not available on Sundays or public holidays, orders will be delivered on the next working day.
- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- Certain products will be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date - you will be advised of this at the time of placing your order.
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery will be on the requested delivery date or during the delivery period, in very occasional circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible, in such circumstances you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or reimburse your payment in full in accordance with clause 1.5 above.
- In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, Funeral Directors, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, receipt by any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
- Please be aware that we will deliver the goods to the address provided in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses or fails to return the items(s).
- Please note that where we are unable to find someone to accept delivery, or unable to leave the delivery in a secure location, we will leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact and re-arrange delivery. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery to that or an alternative address.
- In respect of orders outside the UK, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland, delivery shall be made as soon as is reasonably practicable, but you acknowledge that delivery on the intended delivery date, particularly in respect of orders received for same day delivery or for Sundays and Public Holidays, cannot be guaranteed.
- It is possible to select a preferred delivery time within the order process for items ordered from the 'Sympathy' & 'Funeral' product ranges. This option should be used only for orders requesting delivery to funerals or funeral parlours. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure your order is delivered prior to the time selected, no guarantee for delivery by the time specified can be given. To assist us in meeting your preference, please ensure your order is placed at least two working days prior to the preferred delivery time.
- Before placing your order, please review delivery cut-off times & prices.
- Please note that if you order a number of items for delivery to the same address, they may be despatched separately and we cannot guarantee delivery on the same day
- If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so by calling ++ 353 51 873024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give 48 hours notice before the requested delivery date.
- You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
Customer Contact Centre
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the product or service received, any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to:
- By email: email@example.com
- By telephone: ++ 353 51 873024
- By post: Delaney’s Florist, 7 O’ Connell Street, Waterford.
- Our Customer Contact Centre is available 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday.
- Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Delaney’s Florist Site/ Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Delaney’s Florist Site and/or the Delaney’s Florist Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Delaney’s Florist Site and/or the Delaney’s Florist Service impossible or impractical.
- Our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your order with us shall be limited to a multiple of  times the price you have paid for the products.
- Subject to clause 7.2(a) above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the Delaney’s Florist Site and/or the Delaney’s Florist Service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Delaney’s Florist Site and/or the Delaney’s Florist Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Delaney’s Florist Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Delaney’s Florist Service or Delaney’s Florist Site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Delaney’s Florist Site and/or the Delaney’s Florist Services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Delaney’s Florist Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in Ireland. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- All other rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Delaney’s Florist. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Delaney’s Florist. You may not modify, distribute or repost something on this website for any purpose.